top of page

Shipping Policy

How Long Does it Take for Orders to ship?

Packages Will Be Labeled and Shipped Within 2-4 Days From Date of Placed Order ..

What Shipping Method Do you offer ?

USPS- Typically Takes 3-9 Transit Days, But May take up to 10-15 buisness days for delivery .. 

If your package goes missing after shipping please contact your local post office for assistance.

Will I Receive Tracking Number When My Order Ships?

If Email is added when order is placed , you will Get an automatic Email with your tracking number included .. 

Refund & Return Policy

Please Read Below for our Refund And Return policy :

 

Please Note that all sales are Final ..

However we will Accept Returns for Refund or Exchange For cases were items are Damaged in Transit.. We Cannot Refund For any item that is not returned back to us..

* We Cannot accept returns without Prior Authorization , all unsolicited products will not be refunded or returned.*

If an order is placed and later asked to cancel order please note we will refund 80% of Amount paid , The remaining 20% will be applied as a Restocking Fee..

If a Claim Is Placed with paypal . we will contact paypal to notify them of our refund policy due to the nature of the product with all information available in regards to your party purchase..

Any item Given by Pearls of Enchantment as a giveaway , is a gift , and will not be available for return or exchange .

bottom of page